Wednesday, August 25, 2010

To the Zoo

The baby and I went to the zoo today. Prior to this, if someone asked me about taking an almost-six-week-old to the zoo...I'd reply that it's a stupid idea.

But when my sister-in-law called me this morning to see if I wanted to join her and her two kids (almost three years and almost one year), I jumped on board. I really went to hang out with them, and it just happens that my baby goes everywhere I go. Seriously. I went swimming at my in-laws' the other day and it felt so odd to leave her inside with my mother-in-law for a whopping twenty minutes. :) How am I gonna survive going back to work??!!

Anyways, the weather was quite nice, and I enjoyed watching my niece play and look at the animals.

It will be so fun when my girl is older and we can do fun stuff together (like my sister and her son's Themed Thursdays!). And when she has siblings and they can be best of friends.

However, it's also so lovely that she's so tiny and precious and I love her and could snuggle with just her all day.

Maybe she shouldn't grow up.

1 comment:

  1. I call Nate my accessory. He definitely goes everywhere I go.

    ReplyDelete