Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stuff

We have too much stuff. That's not really surprising, right? I think most people would agree that they have too much stuff if they really thought about it.

Luckily, our parish school is having a yard sale and is requesting donations to be dropped off next weekend. This means we have a deadline and a perfect place to send our stuff!

Stuff that I'd like to get rid of:

-Clothes (currently I share a closet with the baby and a dresser with the husband and we've gotta pare it down)
-Shoes (maybe some other large-footed woman out there will find happiness in my castaways)
-Bags/purses (once I get a new purse, I use it until I get another, I never really go back)
-Empty Photo Albums (I think I put about five in the box)
-Books and DVDs? (still thinking about these...)
and anything else that we won't miss


It was my goal today to go through all of our clothes, but I didn't even really start. I did however, wash four loads of laundry, finish dusting the Expedit bookshelf, help Mr. Oh organize our new kitchen and utilize our new cabinets, and started destroying the guest room closet in an attempt to clean it out.

Speaking of the guest room...I currently like two things about it:

1) A collage of Fresh Ink greeting cards that Mr Oh and I gave to each other during our dating years. (Sorry about the flash on the glass...I have no idea how to turn the flash off on our DSLR.)




2) The bedding.

Hopefully by the end of the week, I'll like a whole lot more of the room and give a full tour.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment