Friday, May 22, 2009

Maybe this is it??

Although we don't have our 20% yet (it's so close we can smell it!), Mr. Oh and I got sucked in and have had two appointments to see this house:





I am really liking it. We're pre-approved for the mortgage. Now we've just got to really talk about it. If we made an offer really soon, we'd most likely borrow some cash from my in-laws. We would be able to pay them back in just a couple months. Or, since the house has been on the market for over three months already, we may just sit on it awhile. Who knows? All I know is that this could get exciting.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!!! I love the whole buying process :) I'm extremely impressed you guys almost have the 20% too, that takes massive amounts of saving and keeping on track so congrats! Whatever happens with this one in particular, at least you've got a good game plan in action. Hope you guys land a great house :)

    ReplyDelete